To strengthen our French team, we are looking for a Procurement Manager in a permanent contract, based with the team in Bordeaux. Ideally, the position would start as soon as possible.
As Procurement Manager in Bordeaux, France, you will set the strategy in the procurement of goods and services, for Laketricity.You will be the focal point for internal stakeholders to consult on cost optimization for certain product categories.
You will have to develop and execute cost reduction strategies starting by USA where Laketricity projects are the most advanced, as well as developing and executing supplier management strategies.
You will work under the responsibility of the Chief Operating Officer who is based in Bordeaux, France as well.
Your assignment will include some or all of the following activities:
• Bachelor or Master degree in Business or in engineering with a procurement curriculum.
• Minimum 5 years of working experience in a BtoB Purchasing environment of technical products (Solar, Renewables or Electrical sectors preferred).
• Entrepreneur/Pragmatic attitude. Laketricity is a growing company and entrepreneur & pragmatic spirit is a key success factor.
• Strong negotiation skills. Solar industry is a cost oriented industry with the need to negotiate all supplies and services.
• Contract awareness. Experience in Contractual discussions for EPC Contracts or Supply/Services Purchase Orders.
• Fluency in English.
Working at Laketricity means something for each of our co-workers. As an innovative and eco-friendly company, we share strong human qualities and values in connection with the energy transition. We give every employee the opportunity to express his/her potential by providing autonomy and encouraging initiative among dynamic multicultural teams.
For the position of Procurement Manager, you will work in Bordeaux, at Darwin, an eco-responsible workplace resolutely committed to the ecological transition.
Submit your application