To join our development team and grow company’s large scale development pipeline, we are seeking a talented Origination and Prospecting Manager to focus on opportunities for large scale floating PV development in Italy, particularly on quarry lakes.
Italy has been identified as the next market for Laketricity to expand its business into.
The role will be :
- to grow the company’s development pipeline
- to assist in signing site control agreements with lake/quarry owners
- to drive the authorization and financial closing process.
The role involves :
- Prospecting artificial lake owners using GIS based computer systems
- Identifying quarry lake and reservoir owners, phoning to potential customers for appointments and supporting the senior project development manager in his daily tasks.
- Identifying Project opportunities to grow pipeline
- Prospecting lake and reservoirs for floating PV projects with georeferenced computer systems
- Identifying owners via cadastral data system and internet research
- Contacting via phone and email potential customers and making appointments
- Preparing commercial proposals for potential customers
- Assisting the co-development partners in prospecting activities
- Presenting projects to Senior Project Development manager and Country manager
Laketricity is perfectly positioned to take advantage of this exciting new opportunities in this market, and this new role will present the successful candidate with a unique chance to support and grow that business.
What we offer
- Working for the pioneer of floating solar photovoltaics
- The opportunity to have a direct impact on the group’s activities
- A proximity to the management team
- A dynamic work environment that encourages the expression of everyone’s potential and talent
- Autonomy and the ability to initiate change
- Daily interaction with multicultural teams
You will bring us your skills and inspiration; we will offer you a friendly and stimulating work environment!
The successful candidate will have been recently graduated in engineering/economics and offering great interpersonal skills and IT management.
- Bachelors degree or higher education (for instance civil engineering architect or land meter)
- The successful candidate will already be familiar with the development process for large scale solar power plants in Italy, as well as permitting regulations
- Experience in georeferenced and complex computer systems is required
- Languages: Excellent written and spoken Italian and English languages are required. Fluent French preferred.
- Ability to work in a team, and strongly goal-oriented
- Proactivity, efficiency and solving capacity
- Interest for Environmental Solutions