As a Procurement Manager – based in Ecosysteme Darwin, Bordeaux, France you will:
- Set the strategy in the procurement of goods and services, for Laketricity,
- Be the focal point for internal stakeholders to consult on cost optimization for certain product categories,
- Develop and execute cost reduction strategies starting by USA where Laketricity projects are the most advanced,
- Develop and execute supplier management strategies.
- Identify new potential suppliers for a given type of product or service and for a given delivery country,
- Rank them, contact them, and prepare initial discussion or visit,
- Audit suppliers based on group audit tools created, rank and select the suppliers based on decision matrix,
- Prepare requests for quotation (RFQ) based on product or services specification,
- Sign NDA with new partners (review content with contract manager when needed),
- Analyze quotation received from suppliers. Break down supply costs, negotiate pricing to reach target price,
- Negotiate contract terms with suppliers and sign contract (contract prepared by legal manager),
- Place Purchase Orders for supply or services,
- Follow modules pricing evolution.
Strategy: Based on Laketricity 3-year goals, develop procurement strategy to reach the targets in terms of quality standards, lead-time and cost.
- Define procurement 1 year and 3 years plans,
- Implement KPI setup and follow-up.
What we offer
Working at Laketricity means something for each of our co-workers. As an innovative and eco-friendly company, we share strong human qualities and values in connection with the energy transition. We give every employee the opportunity to express his/her potential by providing autonomy and encouraging initiative among dynamic multicultural teams.
We are located on the right bank in Darwin Ecosystem, 15 minutes by bike from Saint Jean train station and 10 minutes from the city center.
About the company:
Laketricity, the development arm of the Ciel et Terre Group, specializes in turning underutilized fresh waterbodies into income-producing floating solar power plants. Our team benefits from the years of experience working with our parent company that provides the patented floating solar Hydrelio™ system, the most installed floating system in the global market. From hydro-electric dams and water treatment plants to green pastures and vintage wineries, we are passionate about our floating solar projects.
We explore new partnership and collaboration opportunities to help grow the new floating solar industry beyond traditional ground mount and roof top solar systems.
- Conquering, you are proactive and overcome your apprehensions,
- Responsible, you take problems head on to solve them,
- Benevolent, you accept others as they are, with their differences, and can conduct a constructive dialogue
- Competent, you know your field of expertise and share your knowledge with others,
- Authentic, accurate and sincere, you believe in what you do!
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business or in engineering with a procurement curriculum,
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in a BtoB Purchasing environment of technical products (Solar, Renewables or Electrical sectors preferred),
- Fluency in French and English.
- Strong negotiation skills. Solar industry is a cost oriented industry with the need to negotiate all supplies and services.
- Contract awareness. Experience in Contractual discussions for EPC Contracts or Supply/Services Purchase Orders.
- Entrepreneur/Pragmatic attitude. Laketricity is a growing company and entrepreneur & pragmatic spirit is a key success factor.