Why are we looking for a Project Development (PD) intern?
Laketricity is growing and looking to develop new renewable energy sites in key states in the US. We want to expand our PD staff and start building out our project pipeline.
1.Learning and assisting the team with the process of finding new sites for FPV energy.You will work with our in-house team, learning our unique and successful approach to site procurement. Find Contact information, research tasks.
2. Assist the team in Contacting potential new clients to discuss what Laketricity can offer. You will learn the best way to approach different kinds of clients, developing your online and face to face skills.
3. Assist in Putting together proposals for new clients and Request for Proposals. Once we have potential sites on board, we will take you through the stringent process of assisting the team on development tasks.
4. Understanding the process involved in getting a project from beginning to end.
5. Basic important administrative and development task.
About the company
Laketricity USA, inc. is the US development arm of Ciel et Terre Group and specializes in turning underutilized fresh waterbodies into income-producing floating solar power plants. Our team benefits from the years of experience working with our parent company that provides the patented floating solar Hydrelio™ system, the most installed floating system in the global market.
Laketricity USA, inc. is offering a paid Project Development internship to help our Floating Photovoltaic solar business expand.
This is a great way to gain insight into a renewable energy organization. You’ll have plenty of opportunity to spend time with the Laketricity team supporting project development. If you are passionate about renewable energy and would like a place to contribute and gain valuable experience this is a great opportunity.
Experience: Minimum of 3 years of real estate development or solar project development experience preferred
- An interest in renewable energy,
- An interest in people,
- Communication skills,
- Experience or interest in business and project development,
- Motivation to work on a small team and wear many hats,
- Office Suite, Excel.
Who are our internships available to?
Internships are eligible to Students of Senior or Junior standing, recent graduates or post-graduates, interested in working in the environmental sector or a purpose-driven business. Preferred degree programs, business, renewable energy, sustainability, and other related programs.
Our main office is in Petaluma CA, so we’re looking for candidates who can work remotely. Placement is for 20 hours a week for 6 months. Schedule can be somewhat flexible and coordinated with the team.