As a key technical point of support for the floating solar Italian development team, the PV Project engineer will ensure the technical assistance from prospection to the proper design & implementation of PV solar power plants.
He/She will report to the Managing Director of Laketricity Italia and will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Assist the project development team in the site prospection
- Develop new tools or processes for the project development team
- Conduct pre-feasibility and detailed studies for floating solar projects: layout, modelling, components listing, geographical implantation, yield energy simulation, anchoring notes…
- Design floating solar systems (Heliscope & AutoCAD)
- Run PVSYST simulations
- Support the project management during the development phase (Interconnection process, building permit acquisition, EPC selection assistance, construction drawings set etc…)
- The employee shall perform any other duties and such other services as the Supervisor may from time-to-time designate
- Help the technical and development teams establish technical and/or business strategies for the development of Laketricity Italy
What we offer
- Working for the pioneer of floating solar photovoltaics
- The opportunity to have a direct impact on the company’s activities
- A proximity to the management team
- A dynamic and creative work environment where people can express their potential and talent
- Autonomy and the ability to initiate change
- Daily interaction with multicultural teams
- Lunch vouchers
- Company bike
You will bring us your skills and inspiration; we will offer you a friendly and stimulating work environment!
- Academic level: At least 5 years of study in any of the following:
- Renewable Energies Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- General Engineering
- Experience: Engineering degree
- Technical knowledge of electricity, mechanics
- Preferred IT skills: Mastering Microsoft Office software, CAO 2D (AUTOCAD) or equivalent, Google Sketch-up, ArcGIS or equivalent GIS software, PVSyst, Helioscope.
- Languages: French & English, Italian appreciated
- Good English communication skills (Oral and Writing)
- Able to adapt, prioritize and self-manage
- Curiosity, pro-activeness and implication
- Pragmatism and practical sense
- Capacity to analyze and synthetize
- Team player
- Deep interest in Renewable Energies
Thank you for sending your application email along with your CV to: email@example.com.
Only applications in English will be accepted.