To strengthen our Operations Department in Laketricity USA, we are looking for a Head of Solar Technology & Operations in permanent employment contract, based with the team in Petaluma, CA. Ideally, the position would start as soon as possible.
As a real leader and guarantor of the global technical support and projects execution of Laketricity USA, from prospection to the proper design & implementation of PV solar power plants, you will report to the Managing Director of Laketricity USA, and you will be responsible for the following tasks:
Your assignment will include some or all of the following activities:
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in engineering.
• Minimum 5 years of working experience in solar industry. BESS experience would be a plus.
• The following are preferred but are not necessary: Prior experience working within a solar development or EPC company in the US.
You have strong Leadership skills. At Laketricity, we are looking for people who share our values: enterprising, skillful, responsible, and authentic.
• Entrepreneur/Pragmatic attitude. Laketricity is a growing company and entrepreneur & pragmatic spirit is a key success factor.
• Management/Leadership skills and experience is required.
You believe in what you do!
• Strong Project Management skills. Experience in project Management with various project stakeholders from municipalities, to engineering consultants, vendors and EPCs.
• Experience in solar/BESS engineering and construction. NABCEP Certification is a plus.
• The following are preferred but are not necessary:
o Knowledge of PV & ESS project construction, systems, market conditions and trade practices
o Awareness of relevant codes, standards, construction practices and engineering principles required to construct a renewable energy plant
Working at Laketricity is a real commitment for each of our employees. As an innovative and environmental company, we share strong human qualities and values related to the energy transition. We give each employee the opportunity to express his or her potential by promoting autonomy and encouraging initiative within multicultural and dynamic teams. Laketricity provides employees with a comprehensive benefits package :
For the position of Head of Solar Technology & Operations, you will work at 755 Baywood Dr, 2nd FL, Suite 256, PETALUMA, CA 94954.
Compensation will be influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to internal pay equity, job-related knowledge, skills, education, licenses/certifications, essential job duties and the necessary experience relative to the job’s minimum qualifications.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and will do so by actively seeking to hire and promote diverse individuals throughout the company.
Submit your application