To join our development team and grow company’s large scale development pipeline, we are seeking a talented Senior Project Manager to focus on opportunities for large scale floating PV development in Verona, Italy, particularly on quarry lakes.
Italy has been identified as the next market for Laketricity to expand its business into.
The role will be :
- Greenfield / Brownfield development
- to draft and implement a winning strategy to capture the floating solar market opportunity within Italy;
- to negotiate and close of site control with acceptable conditions;
- to network on the targeted segments to actively promote Laketricity;
The role involves :
- Identifying Project opportunities to grow pipeline
- Prospecting lake and reservoirs for floating PV projects
- Negotiating and closing land agreements
- Liaison with local and regional authorities for permitting process
- Research grid status and availability
- Searching for possible off takers (via PPA contracts)
- Managing development process for secured projects
- Negotiating key development project contracts
- Analyzing and reviewing commercial viability of projects
- Internal pipeline management and reporting
- Financial analysis of opportunities
- Presenting projects to Country manager and the investment committee
Laketricity is perfectly positioned to take advantage of this exciting new opportunities in this market, and this new role will present the successful candidate with a unique chance to support and grow that business.
What we offer
- Working for the pioneer of floating solar photovoltaics
- The opportunity to have a direct impact on the group’s activities
- A proximity to the management team
- A dynamic work environment that encourages the expression of everyone’s potential and talent
- Autonomy and the ability to initiate change
- Daily interaction with multicultural teams
You will bring us your skills and inspiration; we will offer you a friendly and stimulating work environment!
The successful candidate will have a successful track record in project/real estate development offering great interpersonal skills and budget management.
- Bachelors degree (Engineering preferably industrial, mining/civil or Economics/BA).
- The successful candidate will be familiar with the development process for large scale solar (floating) power plants in Italy, as well as permitting regulations and grid liaison.
- Experience in project management or business/real estate development required
- Languages: Excellent written and spoken Italian and English languages are required. Fluent French preferred.
- Ability to work in a team, and strongly goal-oriented
- Proactivity, efficiency and solving capacity
- Interest for Environmental Solutions